Welcome to my blog - a collection of thoughts and musings on the world of writing, books and all those wordy type things.

Saturday 10 September 2011

Newbie post

Writing a blog is something I've been thinking about for a long time. I know, I know, I'm way behind the trend! However, I've now stepped off the diving board into the huge ocean that is the the blogosphere and hopefully I'm going to be able to swim, or at the very least bob around with my head above the water. So the plan is to post two or three times a week on the subject of words and writing. I really hope that you find the entries I make interesting and I'd love to hear your comments and opinions.

So wish me luck and off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback, thoughts and ideas but please be kind and play nice so that it's enjoyable for everyone. Thank you :)