In spirit of making friends, and hopefully passing on happiness I would like to nominate the following bloggers to receive the award (and apologies there are not more nominees but I'm still quite new to all this so still in the process of building my blog reading list!).
The always inspiring and entertaining Lynneand
The ever helpful and full of information Patsy
As part of accepting this award, I am required to tell you seven things about myself...hence the reason for the delay in posting. I have been trying to think! But here goes...
- I have absolutely no sense of direction in general but can navigate the Tube without a hitch
- I'm not too keen on heights but once abseiled and loved it
- In Class 7 at primary school, I was chosen to be the May Queen at the church service
- I once won a bowling prize on a works' outing despite normally being absolute rubbish at bowling. (The boss wasn't pleased I got a higher score than him...wonder if that had anything to do with me getting passed over for promotion...)
- I once stroked a man's hair in a shop before realising in horror that it wasn't actually my husband, who had moved
- I'm frightened of flying but once did 13 flights in five weeks
- My favourite lolly is a lemonade sparkle but they're incredibly hard to find these days