Welcome to my blog - a collection of thoughts and musings on the world of writing, books and all those wordy type things.

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

Goodness! 2012! Where on earth did 2011 go? Honestly, this year, or rather last year, I suppose I should say, seems to have gone even faster than the previous one. It's a little unnerving frankly!

First of all, I would just like to wish you all a Happy New Year, and very much hope it will be a good one. Of course, the new year always brings with it the expectation of resolutions. Personally, I'm not sure about all that. I think if you want to do something you don't have to wait until the start of a new year to begin. Having said all that, sometimes it is the impetus we need. A fresh start for our goals.



So, do I have any resolutions? Sort of. I'm not really one for setting particular goals or planning. Again, that's a personal thing. But there are things I'd like to do, and will aim for. Generally, I just want to write more, and try and get more out there into circulation and obviously more published as a result. I also have a writing course half done that I'd really like to actually get finished and, of course, finish the next novel. And if someone wants to take that in return for a nice hefty fee and contract, I'd be gracious enough to accept...

Whatever your resolutions, and whether you choose to make them or not, I wish you great success with your writing in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback, thoughts and ideas but please be kind and play nice so that it's enjoyable for everyone. Thank you :)