Welcome to my blog - a collection of thoughts and musings on the world of writing, books and all those wordy type things.

Thursday 10 November 2011

Nanowrimo

Apologies for the delay but I just wanted to wish everyone who is in the midst of thier Nano works the very best of luck!


I'm in the middle of several different projects (well, at least two) that I really want to get finished so after much deliberation I decided not to enter this year. I don't know what it is about November, but I always seem to have various amounts of things to do in this particular month. One day...

Anyway, I just wanted those who are embarked on the manic but amazing task that I'm cheering for you! Go Nanos!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback, thoughts and ideas but please be kind and play nice so that it's enjoyable for everyone. Thank you :)