Welcome to my blog - a collection of thoughts and musings on the world of writing, books and all those wordy type things.

Wednesday 4 April 2012

I did it!

I had rather a mad moment yesterday. Pondering over my failure to enter the Novelicious Undiscovered competition, I decided to check the closing date again. I had it in my mind that it was the 3rd of April, and upon going to the website, found that I was right.

But it wasn't actually closed until midnight on that date. So, I had a mad four hours or so of cranking out the extra 2000 words I needed to be able to enter the competition. And I did it! My entry has gone in and I am officially now in the mix.

Enough to say my brain hurt a bit yesterday evening, but I was really chuffed that I'd managed to complete the task I'd set myself.

I'd like to just say thanks to my fellow writing bloggers who mentioned this competition on their various blogs, as I probably wouldn't have been aware of it, if not for them.

Good luck to everyone who has entered this, and any other, competitions lately. I've got my fingers crossed!



3 comments:

  1. 2,000 words in 4 hours - that's good going!
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your entry,you did well to get it sorted out in time.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your feedback, thoughts and ideas but please be kind and play nice so that it's enjoyable for everyone. Thank you :)